COLOMBIA NARINO GALERAS (PRE-ORDER)
By popular demand we are bringing the most popular coffee in late March.
Every new account activation receives 1000 loyalty points. Loyalty points maybe used for anything on the site (including our new Summer coffee batches).
10oz is for the casual coffee drinker who wants to add variety to their life.
16oz single individual per month (1 to 2 cups weekdays)
32oz heavy coffee drinker or two moderate coffee connoisseurs
64oz for a small to medium size office
- We only purchase Organic & Fair Trade green beans for roasting
- micro-roasted (micro-roasting is more expensive but this roasting technique ensures that each batch of coffee is of superior quality. This process draws out the best possible flavor in each batch.)
- single origin
- cool drum air dried (retain flavor and softer cool than water)
- whole beans or ground (please email us and advise, if ground also include the type of coffee maker you have so we can grind to that machine specific specifications) email@example.com
- hot sealed immediately for freshness
- Medium Roast
ALL COFFEE IS ROASTED TO ORDER. Ships immediately unless otherwise specified.
The highest-grown coffee in Colombia is cultivated in Nariño, a small region bordering Ecuador and the Pacific Ocean. Coffee from Nariño can be cultivated at such extreme altitudes (up to 2,300 meters ASL) because it is just one degree north of the equator. Its proximity to the Equator, the amount of hours of sun per day, and huge temperature changes between day and night give Nariño its distinctive flavor.